Welcome to your perfect oasis in the highly sought-after New Market Terrace! This incredible listing offers a home with unlimited potential and the opportunity to add your personal touch. With many upgrades and amenities, this property is ready for a minor refresh and your creative vision to transform it into your dream home.
Step into the kitchen and be greeted by elegant Swanstone countertops, complemented by newer appliances that make cooking and entertaining a breeze. The spacious formal dining room is perfect for hosting memorable dinner parties, while the large living room provides a cozy space to relax and unwind.
Indulge in luxury in the bathroom, featuring a Jacuzzi brand tub and a Swanstone shower surround. The backyard is a true paradise for entertaining, boasting a pool, gas grill, dry bar, firepit, and two refrigerators. Enjoy the convenience of party lights installed under the top rail of the pool, controllable via remote or phone. Outdoor speakers create the perfect ambiance for your gatherings.
The home also offers a spacious basement, providing endless possibilities for storage, a home gym, or a recreation area. Stay comfortable year-round with radiant or baseboard heat & central air conditioning throughout. Smart home features include a hardwired Ring doorbell for enhanced security and convenience.
Centrally located, this property is less than 2 miles from the Dunellen (Raritan Valley Line) train station and only 5 miles from the Edison (Northeast Corridor Line) train station. Enjoy easy access to Rutgers University, hospitals, pharmacies, malls, restaurants, parks, and more.
Extras such as furniture, appliances, and tools are included, providing even more value and convenience.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to create the home of your dreams. Contact agent today to schedule a private tour and experience firsthand the unlimited potential and amenities this home has to offer.
Date Added: 8/26/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/8/23 at 9:33 pm
- GeneralSeparate/ Formal Dining Room, Eat-in Kitchen, Tub Shower, Workshop
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- BasementFull, Finished, Interior Entry, Rec/ Family Area, Storage Space, Utility
- FlooringCeramic Tile, Wood
- A/CCentral Air
- Heatingtrue, Baseboard, Forced Air, Radiant
- FireplaceDecorative, Fireplace, Fireplaces: 1
- Disability FeatureSee Remarks
- Eco/Green FeatureSolar
- PoolAbove Ground, Pool
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- GeneralBarbecue, Fence, Patio, Storage, Shed(s)
- RoofingAsphalt, Shingle
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Originating MLSCJMLS API
- HOA Amenities0.0
- Road/AccessPrivate Road
- FencingFencing/ Wall
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceCJMLS API, CJMLS API
- DistrictPiscataway Township School District
- Khokha (1.49 mi)59 reviews
- Qaswa BBQ & Grill (2.69 mi)11 reviews
- Red White & Que Smokehouse (2.68 mi)572 reviews
- Cedar Grove Cafe & Catering (0.23 mi)38 reviews
- Jackie’s Sweets (1.65 mi)5 reviews
- Daluca's Cafe (1.63 mi)3 reviews
- RWJ University Hospital Somerset (7.45 mi)32 reviews
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (5.09 mi)158 reviews
- Saint Peter's University Hospital (4.74 mi)60 reviews
- Stop & Shop (0.91 mi)25 reviews
- ShopRite of Piscataway (1.35 mi)43 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (1.18 mi)52 reviews
- Our Lady of Mt Virgin School (2.43 mi)1 reviews
- duCret School Of Art (3.09 mi)3 reviews
- Career Path Academy (2.1 mi)9 reviews
- Victory Taxi Assn (5.02 mi)47 reviews
- OurBus (27.75 mi)265 reviews
- KB Taxi & Car Service (23.22 mi)11 reviews
- New Market Pond Park (0.5 mi)1 reviews
- spring lake park (2.27 mi)5 reviews
- Irishtown Park (1.74 mi)1 reviews