Welcome to this charming ranch-style home nestled in the sought-after Clearbrook 55+ community. This well-maintained residence offers 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and a 1-car garage, an ideal living space for those looking for a cozy yet spacious dwelling.
As you step inside, you’ll be greeted by a tastefully designed layout as the foyer flows into the dining room, creating an excellent floorplan for hosting gatherings. Adjacent to the formal dining room is the living room where the ceiling fan gently stirs the air, creating a pleasant ambiance, while recessed lighting adds a touch of sophistication. The eat-in kitchen features plenty of wood cabinets, providing ample storage space for your culinary needs, a ceiling fan, a cutout overlooking the family room, and ceramic tile flooring!
The all season room boasts a vaulted ceiling, plenty of sunlight, and sliders to the yard!
Retreat to the primary bedroom, a tranquil haven that boasts a generous walk-in closet for all your storage needs!
Step outside onto the patio, where you can enjoy al fresco dining, relaxation, and entertaining. The serene atmosphere offers a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life, making it a perfect spot to unwind.
But the joys of living in Clearbrook don’t end at your doorstep. Dive into the outdoor pool on warm days, engage in a friendly game of bocce, stay active in the exercise facilities, or challenge a friend to a match of tennis. Conveniently located near Monroe Adult center, shopping, public library, restaurants and bus line.
Schedule a viewing today and experience the epitome of comfortable and vibrant living. Your dream home awaits!
Date Added: 8/18/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/8/23 at 5:05 pm
- GeneralSeparate/ Formal Dining Room, Eat-in Kitchen, Separate Shower, Walk- In Closet(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, See Remarks
- BasementFull, Partially Finished
- FlooringCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- A/CCentral Air
- Heatingtrue, Baseboard, Electric
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- Disability FeatureStair Lift
- Eco/Green FeatureSolar
- Half Baths1
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- GeneralBarbecue, Deck, Fence, Sprinkler/ Irrigation, Private Yard, Storage, Shed(s)
- RoofingAsphalt, Shingle
- Originating MLSCJMLS API
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Area Maintenance, Golf, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Structure, Partial Amenities, Snow Removal
- Road/AccessPrivate Road
- FencingFencing/ Wall
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceCJMLS API, CJMLS API
- DistrictMonroe Township School District
- 390 Prime Steak And Seafood (2.48 mi)15 reviews
- Faros (1 mi)159 reviews
- Tacos El Tio (1.74 mi)43 reviews
- Jamesbrew Cafe (2.74 mi)18 reviews
- Eastern Tea Corporation (0.89 mi)2 reviews
- Starbucks (1.75 mi)40 reviews
- Saint Peter's University Hospital (0.55 mi)1 reviews
- Princeton Hospital (2.04 mi)1 reviews
- Carbon Health Urgent Care Monroe (0.92 mi)40 reviews
- Stop & Shop (0.97 mi)36 reviews
- My Family's Deli (2.71 mi)1 reviews
- The Pantry at Rossmoor (2.16 mi)1 reviews
- Monroe Township Middle School (1.32 mi)3 reviews
- Windsor-Brunswick Driving Academy (8.02 mi)3 reviews
- Popular Driving School (7.1 mi)2 reviews
- Chase Bank (0.89 mi)2 reviews
- Bank of America Financial Center (2.04 mi)5 reviews
- Brunswick Bank & Trust (1.09 mi)1 reviews
- KB Taxi & Car Service (10.14 mi)11 reviews
- OurBus (39.53 mi)265 reviews
- Concorde Worldwide Limousine (12.78 mi)34 reviews
- Thompson Park (1.99 mi)49 reviews
- Thompson Dog Park (1.91 mi)7 reviews
- The Hungry Puppy (17.24 mi)34 reviews