Dream Home Awaits in the Heart of Highland Park
Motivated Owner Relocating – Your Opportunity to Seize the Dream
Step into unparalleled comfort and modern style in this renovated residence in the vibrant and sought-after community of Highland Park. The motivated owner is relocating, paving the way for you to make this haven your very own home sweet home. Newer Kitchen with
Granite Countertops: Elegant and durable, offering a timeless style.
Stainless Steel Appliances that offer both aesthetics and functionality. New Baths
Experience the pleasure of refreshingly new and well-appointed bath spaces, designed to offer you the ultimate relaxation.
AC & Gas Heating Unit
Fresh Driveway & Retaining Wall Location, Location, Location Immerse yourself in a community that offers a real “downtown” experience brimming with charm and convenience.
Proximity to Amenities! Just a stone’s throw away from Rutgers University, notable hospitals, and bustling shopping locales.
Transportation: Effortless access to major highways and close proximity to the train station simplifies your daily commute.
Unwind and relax at Johnson and Donaldson Parks, renowned for their serene environments.
Renowned Dining in highly rated Hub City Restaurants.
A food lover’s paradise with a plethora of highly rated restaurants offering a rich gastronomic experience.
Make the smart move to Highland Park, a wonderful place to live, where convenience meets community. Show and sell! This is not just a house; it’s the home of your dreams waiting to envelop you in warmth and exclusive features that promise a lifetime of memories.
Date Added: 8/28/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/15/23 at 5:08 pm
- GeneralEat-in Kitchen
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator
- BasementBathroom, Finished, Utility
- FlooringCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- A/CCentral Air
- Heatingtrue, Forced Air
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- Disability FeatureGrab Bars, Hand Rails
- Half Baths1
- StyleBi- Level
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- GeneralPrivate Yard
- RoofingAsphalt, Shingle
- Originating MLSCJMLS API
- HOA AmenitiesMaintenance Structure
- Road/AccessPrivate Road
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceCJMLS API, CJMLS API
- DistrictHighland Park Borough School District
- Pithari Taverna (0.31 mi)538 reviews
- Wu' s Shanghai Dumpling (0.82 mi)969 reviews
- Tasty Moment (1.28 mi)556 reviews
- Penstock Coffee Roasters (0.44 mi)270 reviews
- Semicolon Cafe (1.26 mi)30 reviews
- Friends Cafe (1.92 mi)44 reviews
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (1.57 mi)157 reviews
- Saint Peter's University Hospital (2.09 mi)60 reviews
- 3 reviews
- H Mart - Edison (1.34 mi)339 reviews
- New Brunswick Farmer's Market (1.77 mi)4 reviews
- Trader Joe's (3.07 mi)85 reviews
- Children's House Montessori (0.53 mi)4 reviews
- Montessori Matters (2.35 mi)3 reviews
- Windsor-Brunswick Driving Academy (9.47 mi)3 reviews
- New Brunswick Train Station (1.37 mi)40 reviews
- Edison Train Station (1.63 mi)14 reviews
- Jersey Ave Train Station (2.77 mi)6 reviews