Fantastic corner property that’s ready for you to make it your own! This great home offers endless possibilities and awaits your personal touches.
Step inside and be amazed by the huge expanded kitchen, featuring an abundance of beautiful maple cabinets, granite countertops, and recessed lighting. It’s a chef’s dream come true! The kitchen sliders lead to a deck, perfect for entertaining guests or simply relaxing and enjoying the outdoors.
The spacious living room provides ample space for gathering with family and friends. And with a large basement, the potential for creating additional living space, a home office, or a recreation area is limitless!
Located in the desirable Grandview area, this home is just a stone’s throw away from Day Park and New Market Pond, where you can enjoy fishing, kayaking, and live entertainment.
The oversized, detached garage is a standout feature, complete with a separate entry door, windows, and electricity. It’s perfect for car enthusiasts, hobbyists, or anyone in need of extra storage space.
With a circular driveway offering plenty of parking, convenience is at your fingertips. This home is centrally located near trains, buses, major highways, Rutgers University, MCMC & Cultural Centers, medical and pharmaceutical facilities, parks and recreation areas, shopping and entertainment venues, houses of worship, and so much more!
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a home in a prime location with endless potential. Your dream home awaits!
Date Added: 8/11/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/7/23 at 10:11 pm
- GeneralEat-in Kitchen, Granite Counters, Country Kitchen, Workshop
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- BasementFull, Interior Entry, Other, Rec/ Family Area, Storage Space, Utility
- FlooringCarpet, Vinyl, Wood
- A/CCentral Air
- Heatingtrue, Forced Air
- FireplaceFireplaces: 0
- Disability FeatureSee Remarks
- Eco/Green FeatureSolar
- PoolIn Ground
- ParkingDetached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- GeneralDeck, Private Yard
- RoofingAsphalt, Shingle
- Originating MLSCJMLS API
- HOA AmenitiesCommon Area Maintenance, Maintenance Grounds, Sewer, Trash
- Road/AccessPrivate Road
- FencingFencing/ Wall
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceCJMLS API, CJMLS API
- DistrictPiscataway Township School District
- Khokha (2.11 mi)59 reviews
- Red White & Que Smokehouse (2.15 mi)572 reviews
- Qaswa BBQ & Grill (3.31 mi)11 reviews
- Daluca's Cafe (1.2 mi)2 reviews
- Jackie’s Sweets (1.22 mi)5 reviews
- Cedar Grove Cafe & Catering (0.45 mi)38 reviews
- RWJ University Hospital Somerset (6.88 mi)32 reviews
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (5.46 mi)158 reviews
- Saint Peter's University Hospital (5.06 mi)60 reviews
- SuperFood Fresh Supermarket (2.17 mi)3 reviews
- ShopRite of Piscataway (1.92 mi)43 reviews
- Stop & Shop (1.57 mi)25 reviews
- Our Lady of Mt Virgin School (1.86 mi)1 reviews
- duCret School Of Art (3.25 mi)3 reviews
- Career Path Academy (2.75 mi)9 reviews
- Victory Taxi Assn (5.41 mi)47 reviews
- OurBus (28.12 mi)265 reviews
- KB Taxi & Car Service (23.75 mi)11 reviews
- New Market Pond Park (0.5 mi)1 reviews
- spring lake park (2.71 mi)5 reviews
- Irishtown Park (1.23 mi)1 reviews